Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Ramadan Day 18 - Do you want to get hypnotized?


I've got a chocolate delight for you. It has all the combination's of a sinful dessert and won't break your pocket book. I just look at this thing and gain about 100 pounds!!! This is for all my chocolate loving peeps out there.......Enjoy!!!!!!


"Sinful Chocolate Cheesecake"
  • 200 grams of soft cheese ( I use Berber)
  • 6 eggs
  • 4 tbsp. sugar
  • 1 tsp. pure vanilla
  • 1 pkg plain cookies
  • 4 tbsp melted butter
  • 2 bars of good chocolate
  • 2 tbsp sour cream
  • 2 tbsp cocoa powder
Place the soft cheese in a food processor. Add sugar, vanilla, 1 bar melted chocolate ( must be cool or will cook the eggs), coco powder and add egg one at a time as you blend. Be sure to stop halfway thru and scrape the sides to be sure you mix everything. Pour into a bowl then add your biscuits in the processor as well and process until you get a crumbly consistency. then place on a bowl and add the melted butter and mix. In a pie dish, place the cookie mixture on the bottom. Press down until you have a crust on the bottom. Pour in your batter and bake in the oven on 180 until its set. For the topping...Melt 1 bar with a little butter, milk until you get desired consistency. Add sour cream and cool and place over the top. Decorate with whipped cream and sprinkles.

4 comments:

Crazy Texan said...

Woot i got my comments boxed fixed peeps!!!!! Please let me know how the recipes are going for ya!!

://: Heni ://: said...

You make me this pregnant woman sick Lynda ... stomach hurts already! Will make this for dd and ds ... I sent dd out for the BIG log of creme cheese and the BIMO cookies ... have chocolate at home ... so ye 18th I am making this; let you know how it comes for me!

Anonymous said...

Asalamualaikum,Just DEVINE!! mashaAllah! Where are you getting your sour cream from? What about sour cream pound cake with strawberries and whipped cream? Sarah

Crazy Texan said...

You can find it in any supermarket. they call it creme fraiche. I have yet to try that recipe but have to give it a go..sounds good yum!!