Friday, October 2, 2009

Yea! Yea! Hoochie Mama!

Life is just amazing and when God blesses he does it in abundance. I got a call from the Doctor yesterday and I'm HEALTHY!!!!!! I also met an amazing sister.....God Bless Ya!!! and I'm getting excited about my new nephew who will be born in November!
I actually sat down last night and decided that I would try menu planning. I'm not sure how that is going to work but I'm going to give it a try. I figured if "Henia" can do it..........so can I :p
I just wanted to share the great news with all of you and say "Thanks"!! I have to get running....housework and lunch beckon me. I've got to get the chicken and olives going.:p
Until next time...." Happy Cooking and keep adventuring!! "


1 comment:

Sarah the curry addict said...

Congratulations! Alhamdulillah!