Saturday, November 7, 2009

Taking Time.....

Well I have been estranged for awhile. My posts have become more distant and I know some of you are wondering " What's up!"
I have been having stomach pain and been back to the hospital. Allot of stress at home with family problems and my monthly blood analysis came back positive. So it's back to treatment :(
A certain family member has decided that my dearest should get a secondary consortAlthough it hasn't happened yet. You still go through the motions and hurt feelings.
Also, I have been searching my soul and trying to get closer to God.
I've decided to take some time off from the computer and get myself together. I'm looking into some hot bath treatments here in Algiers and saving up for a pilgrimage to Mecca. It would be simple to save up for myself but since my mother-in-law has not gone yet. She takes priority and just decided to save for all of us .
I'm going to be an aunt again soon as " Henia" is moving closer to her due date. I'm excited about that and want to be in good health. So, I can do all the things I want to.
I also recently discovered butternut squash and actually made a decent pumpkin pie. It was so good and I will post the recipe at a later time.
I don't plan on being gone long. Perhaps a couple of weeks or so. I'll be on certain medications and it will be just be enough to keep my own ship afloat. I'll miss all of you and you can contact me by email at lynda_beghdadi@yahoo.com. I promise to check regularly and for those of you who have it. You can reach me by phone.
Tons of hillbilly hugs and kisses, keep your cooking juices flowing and see you before the rooster crows twice.

4 comments:

Fruitful Fusion said...

Oh Lynda, I hope and pray for your fast recovery. And maybe I'll get to see you in my neck of the woods!
*hugs*
Umm H
xxx

emma said...

I don't often comment but, I love to read your blog-such inspiration!
Insha'Allah you will recover super quick and be rewarded for your difficulties.
Take it easy, Emma x

Laila said...

That must be really stressful for you. I pray your treatment will be a success, that the family will stop meddling, and that God blesses you with comfort and peace.
Take care. Sarah

://: Heni ://: said...

Esalaams,

I have not been on a while too ... just had scheduled several posts on the blog ... today actually checked it.

Hoping you are better sis ... wish I could visit you but with the time so near I donnot dare venture out that far ... Hugs and kisses from us!