Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Howdy Partners!!




Yehaw!! It is so good to be back blogging again. I have renewed energy and strength and hope to be blogging more. I have to admit that 2009 was a roller coaster year for me but 2010 brought me in with good spirits. I have overcome my health hurdles and now looking forward to a long and happy life.
Laying in my bed last night, I gave much thought to this blog and what I wanted to do with it. I didn't want to confine myself to just cooking but be able to reflect on all aspects of my life here in Algeria.
Although being a housewife, the majority of my time is spent in the kitchen. I have made a section for those days when I just want to blog about daily things. (trips, complaints, new discoveries ect )
I know some of you are curious where I have been for the last couple months. Its been kinda a mix of doctors, life, and my own personnel struggle. I went through a bout of depression. Where my faith was tested but things have gotten better now and I have God and my friends to thank for that. As for everything else.....me be dandy!!!
So for all of you out there ....................
May God Bless each of you this coming year. Live life everyday as if its your last and never look back.

xoxoxo

2 comments:

seekingjenna said...

salam alaikum, welcome back toblog world great to see you here. Insha'allah 2010 will be amuch more beneficial year for you all!
Love the new look by the way! xxx

://: Heni ://: said...

ESalaams sis, Blog looking great! Nice pics of the fam ... and love the tabs so useful!

Enchallah 2010 will be better for you ... for us all!

How kids and MIL?Enchallah she will get throu the illness ... elhamdullah you are in remission on from the cancer! My prayers would answered elhamdullah!

All my best ... kisses sweets!