Tuesday, June 15, 2010

To the Land where Islam began....

It's been quite awhile since I have blogged to all of you. Life has been strolling along and time has flown by. The kids are finally about to finish school and I have a little more time to sit down and relax. Between cooking, school runs, guests, and after school activities. My blog suffered as a consequence.
In the meantime many things have happened. I'm healthier, kids have drove me more insane, and Hubby took his mother to Omra! I believe they had the easy part of it all. As I was left to care for guests and cook a welcoming feast fit for a king.
Fifteen days flew by before I knew it and it has now been over a month since they came back from Saudi Arabia. 
Enjoy the pics and for all my muslim readers: May Allah send you to the blessed place of Islam. Inshallah, we will meet there....xx


4 comments:

seekingjenna said...

fab pics! Ameen to your duas.

Fruitful Fusion said...

May Allah accept their worship from them.

It's good to hear from you! Hope to see you here in sha Allah!!!

://: Heni ://: said...

May their omra be accepted. amin

great pix ... reading around and seeing that MTV video I thought in KSA not allowed to take pix ... but great to see u can!

enchallah you make it omra soon too sis! maybe both of us together wouldn't that be nice?

love the blog design!!!!
love u

Jennifer said...

Masha'allah,great pics! May Allah accept their umrah, may you be the next to go.